Buy Lamotrigine Extended-Release (Lamictal Xr) Tablet Er 50 mg in Europe
Buy Lamotrigine Extended-Release (Lamictal Xr) Tablet Er 50 mg at eupharmaceutical.com at affordable prices and get shipping discount at every bulk purchase made. LAMICTAL XR is a prescription medicine used: together with other medicines to treat primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures and partial-onset seizures in people aged 13 years and older.
How to Take Lamotrigine Extended-Release (Lamictal Xr) Tablet Er 50 mg in Europe
- Take your medicine as directed. Your dose may need to be changed several times to find what works best for you.
- Chewable tablet or Tablet for suspension: You may swallow the tablet whole, or you may chew it and then swallow a small amount of water or diluted fruit juice. You may also dissolve the chewable tablet. To do this, put about 1 teaspoon of water or juice in a glass, drop in the tablet, let it sit for about 1 minute so it dissolves, swirl the glass to mix, and then swallow the entire mixture.
- Disintegrating tablet: Make sure your hands are dry before you handle the tablet. Place the tablet on your tongue. Move the tablet around in your mouth so it dissolves.
- Regular tablet: Swallow the tablet whole. You may break or crush the tablet if your doctor tells you to, but the medicine might leave a bitter taste in your mouth.
- Swallow the extended-release tablet whole. Do not crush, break, or chew it.
- This medicine should come with a Medication Guide. Ask your pharmacist for a copy if you do not have one.
- Missed dose: Take a dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then and take a regular dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Do not use if the blister pack is torn or broken.
SIDE EFFECTS: See also Warning section. Dizziness, drowsiness, headache, blurred/double vision, lack of coordination, shaking (tremor), nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or hot flushes may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects. A small number of people who take anticonvulsants for any condition (such as seizure, bipolar disorder, pain) may experience depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, or other mental/mood problems. Tell your doctor immediately if you or your family/caregiver notice any unusual/sudden changes in your mood, thoughts, or behavior including signs of depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, thoughts about harming yourself.